Saturday, February 6, 2010

FEBRUARY ~Get your orders in!

I've had some great response to the Valentine's Day Contest! Thanks so much:)
As far as February goes I'm really excited to get some new stuff on the site, and some new ideas will be coming soon! can't wait!
But i wanted to show my customers just how much i truely appreciate them, so everyone who orders this month will be put in a drawing at the end of the month for a free necklace! ;)
There's still time to get your sweetheart just what she wants for Valentines Day!

1 comment:

  1. I cannot believe that my daughter won your Valentines contest and I didn't even know there was one. Dang it! She loves her gift and so do I.
    I am looking for a necklace in Chunky Chocolate and turquoise with silver. Would love to see what you have in those colors.
    tjecheverria@atcnet.net. email when you have time. I am about 50 miles to your west and would possibly be interested in doing a party at my home. Lets Talk!
    have a great day
    jackie

    ReplyDelete